5.15.2011

BIrthday Bash

Sorry for all the sporadic posting you guys!
This week really has been CRAZY.
I had AP testing seriously like ALL week.
And then my internet was down and I havent been able to find a spare second.
This weekend was really amazing though.
I got to catch up with my best friends C & SJ on Friday.
And then yesterday I played in grassbash! Which is basically a huge coed vball tournament thats outside in the Texas heat, ALL day. needless to say it was really fun. Then it was a grad party and orchestra banquet and today is my BIRTHDAYYY! I'm 17 finally :] it's exciting. I had a party at my house and it was loads and loads of fun. Seventeen feels so old. It's like I'm so much closer to being out in the world i suppose. Anyway, thank you to everyone who made my day so absolutely wonderful. I love you guys! <3

Here are some pictures from my week.



Ahhh, butterbeer, the perfect anntidote to hell week.


Got this fortune at PeiWei. So true.



Went and had dinner with my mom, it was amazing!



 New bracelets I got :]


Got some new red lipstick from Mac and was taking pictures trying it out.

I hope you guys had a great weekend. I'll post some pics from my birthday party tomoro and hopefully the posting will start getting more frequent again! :]

"I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. Myth is more potent than history, dreams are more powerful than facts. Hope always triumphs over experience, laughter is the cure for grief, and love is stronger than death."
-Robert Fulghum

Love and Kisses
Priyanka

No comments:

Post a Comment