5.01.2011

Caged Heart














vest-vintage, jeans-Express, boots-Buckle

Hope ya'll had a fabulous weekend.
I know I did! Junior prom was more fun than imaginable!
Getting ready was so fun and I had a FABULOUS time with my date and my friends :]
The dancing was crazy, everybody looked gorgeous, and the party/sleepover after was so amazing.
I can definitely say my night was magical <3

"It takes a little courage, and a little self-control. Some grim determination, if you want to reach your goal. It takes real striving and a firm and stern set chin. No matter what the battle if you really want to win. There's no easy path to glory. There's no rosy road to fame. Life however we may view it, is no simple parlor game. Its prizes call for fighting, for endurance, and grit. For rugged disposition and a "Don't know when to quit." You must take blows and give them, you must risk and you must lose. And expect that in the struggle you will suffer from the bruise. But you must not wince or falter if a fight you once begin. Face the battle, its the only way to win."

No comments:

Post a Comment